Axminster Carpets is Britain's oldest, best known and most prestigious carpet designer and manufacturer. Our high quality carpets are found in Royal palaces, the best hotels, sports stadiums and private houses. We are a national treasure and the true authentic in carpet.
We are looking for talented people to be part of our future success as we grow the business.
Our business is changing rapidly and we now seek a Telesales Representative.
You will have had previous experience of working in a fast paced service environment with prior telesales experience. You will need first class organisational and communication skills and the desire to succeed in a fast-paced and target-driven environment. This is an exciting time to join, so if you would like to be part of the journey, please submit CV, together with a covering letter stating your salary.
- Telephone existing customers to inform them about Axminster Carpets products, services and promotions, using scripts when required
- To manage designated accounts by developing a regular calling plan and forming professional relationships with the key decision makers.
- Contact and develop prospect accounts, as directed
- Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- Achieve sales targets and facilitate future sales
- Manage customer issues, both with the customer and internally
- Be a company and brand ambassador
- To understand, engage, and positively contribute to the achievement of departmental and company KPI’s
- Skills/Experience Requirements:
- Must have outbound telesales experience and an excellent telephone manner, preferably dealing with retailers
- Experience in a telephone based customer services environment, with a record of delivering high standards of customer service
- Good administration skills for recording and reporting. Accuracy and attention to detail
- Computer literate